WHAT HAPPENS NEXT?
TippingPoint4Cancer provides the best and up to date information on its unique Photodynamic Therapy (PDT).
With the agreement of a patient we will make the necessary arrangements for treatment in an approved clinic.
PRE-REQUISITES FOR ARRANGING TREATMENT
- A letter confirming the cancer diagnosis
- A scan confirming the location of the cancer
- Signed Informed Consent
UNIQUE PDT LIGHT SOURCES AND SENSITISERS
Hugo Manufacturing BV is responsible for the manufacture of our unique light sources and for coordinating the supply chain for the sensitisers. Should you be offered the option of home treatment our lamps remain the property of Hugo Manufacturing BV. You are required to return the lamp after completing your treatment.
- If you wish to stop treatment you can do so at any time without a reason
- The treatment costs will be agreed with the approved clinic
- Patients are responsible for their own travel, accommodation and additional medical costs
- When the distance is significant, patients may be charged for any additional time and travel costs of our experts if that is necessary